Sun - Which Deck 9 SG Forward Suite?

jame_g

Are there advantages to any of these suites over the others? Currently they're all available on the sailing that I'm considering.

From the deck plan, it looks like there are differences in the room layouts and the balcony size of 9001, 9002, 9003, 9201, 9202, and 9203. But not sure if this makes any significant difference.

Thanks for any input!

I only have experience with 9201, but I peeked in my neighbor's cabin and, unlike the published deck plan, there appears to be no difference in he interior space. (Those 'jagged' lines depicting the walls are straight.) I think the suites on the ends have a slightly larger balcony, however.

I only have experience with 9201, but I peeked in my neighbor's cabin and, unlike the published deck plan, there appears to be no difference in he interior space. (Those 'jagged' lines depicting the walls are straight.) I think the suites on the ends have a slightly larger balcony, however.

Thanks. This is helpful to know. Wonder why the deck plans show those jagged lines? They give the impression that each of the suites is laid out differently.

Archived