Navigator Observation area

Does anyone really like the room with its rattan furniture and lack of bar?

I really enjoyed the forward observaion room on the Voyager.......but the Navigators use of the same space (even though smaller) seemed poor to me.

Do you think a re-design is in order?

As faras te STars bar on the Navigator...that was fabulous...especially the long low windows that reminded me of a train.......a wonderful roon for a beverage and conversation!

Capt. Tom,

I don't understand why don't they convert this to a bar area. I remember using it during our Alaska cruise when it got too cold outside and a couple of times when I wanted a quiet spot to read. But I wouldn't last there too long. It was too isolated and I was too self conscious of the silence around me.

Wow - that was my favorite area in the whole ship. I loved that it was so quiet and I couldn't really understand why no one was there. I loved the light colors in the room and all the light from the windows. I think it's great that there's a public area without a bar where people can sit and be undisturbed...

Lis

Archived