Onboard Grand Romance Package

sonyynos

Hi

Have any of you done the Onboard Grand Romance Package using the royal reward points in the past?

I want to surprise my girlfriend but I was wondering if its really worhty in your opinion

• Onboard Grand Romance Package - includes a bottle of champagne, fresh flowers, two robes, canapés and petit fours, breakfast in bed one morning, and a keepsake portrait.

Hi

Have any of you done the Onboard Grand Romance Package using the royal reward points in the past?

I want to surprise my girlfriend but I was wondering if its really worhty in your opinion

• Onboard Grand Romance Package - includes a bottle of champagne, fresh flowers, two robes, canapés and petit fours, breakfast in bed one morning, and a keepsake portrait.

We had the package on LOS last June. Yes, it is worth it, she still runs around in the robes every night.

The bottle of champagne is a Veuve Clicquot…Which is a very brut (dry) champagne, a very good one but it is a taste to get used to if you don’t have any background knowledge of champagnes.

We had this package on a ten night cruise earlier this month, and the flowers still looked fresh when we left! It was nice to have champagne waiting for you in your room when you arrived, along with the robes. The breakfast is like the dining room breakfast (the French toast were good), instead of the regular room service breakfast. We thought it was a pretty good deal overall. She'll love it.

Archived