Visa Point Explanation on Invoice

gracee

Well, finally got our points posted for our cruise next week, but I am not sure we've received full credit. Here's what the invoice shows:

C1O2-L1 OBC $100

Can one of you kind souls interpret this for me--it's supposed to be $200 total OBC. Thanks!

Well, finally got our points posted for our cruise next week, but I am not sure we've received full credit. Here's what the invoice shows:

C1O2-L1 OBC $100

Can one of you kind souls interpret this for me--it's supposed to be $200 total OBC. Thanks!

C10C-L1 0BC $125 P-P was the code on our most recent invoice because we cashed in 25,000 points for a $250 OBC. Make sure you don't see "P-P" after your dollar amount.

You can call 1-888-305-4626 to inquire.

C10C-L1 0BC $125 P-P was the code on our most recent invoice because we cashed in 25,000 points for a $250 OBC. Make sure you don't see "P-P" after your dollar amount.

You can call 1-888-305-4626 to inquire.

I did and it's $200. Thank you for your speedy assistance!

Where on the RCCL website do you go to see your invoice? I've been on to do the online check in, did the luggage tags, but cannot see where my invoice is. I booked direct.

Having never booked direct, I can't answer your question about where your invoice will be located. If you are interested in OBC, then you must request a Confirmation Invoice be emailed to you. Any OBC will be coded under Booking Charges.

If you need assistance with locating your invoice on line I would call C&A at 1-800-526-9723.

Having never booked direct, I can't answer your question about where your invoice will be located. If you are interested in OBC, then you must request a Confirmation Invoice be emailed to you. Any OBC will be coded under Booking Charges.

If you need assistance with locating your invoice on line I would call C&A at 1-800-526-9723.

Thanks for the info. I am a little concerned as I recently cashed in 25,000 points for $250 OBC. I'm also getting the $100 Shareholder credit. I was planning on bringing all my confirmation emails onboard with me, but if I can double check the OBC before I leave home it'd be one less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the info. I am a little concerned as I recently cashed in 25,000 points for $250 OBC. I'm also getting the $100 Shareholder credit. I was planning on bringing all my confirmation emails onboard with me, but if I can double check the OBC before I leave home it'd be one less thing to worry about.

When you get your Confirmation Invoice, then look for the following/similar codes under Booking Charges...

C30C - $125 - OBC - P-P............Visa Points for a $250 certificate or it might just have $250 in place of the $125 and not say P-P

SB07-$100 - SGL- OBC.............Shareholder Benefit OBC

Archived