Better room--L107 or C749

cruise to live

C749. Not only is it a great cabin but the location is much closer to the elevators/stairs to the buffet, Adagio Lounge, Skywalkers and the Traditional dining room. There will also be less ship movement if one of you is prone to motion sickness.

First as others have said, aft = no wind. forward = wind. Second, it depends where she'll spend most of her time. We had an aft caribe corner last cruise which was amazing. Quiet and oh that wake view! Backing out of San Juan an midnight had us feeling like we were driving the ship. I do however like to use the spa steamroom and spa pool alot. Quite a hike everytime I wanted to go there (2-3 x's a day). I know, good exercise, right?:D Aft is handier for a few other spots on the ship as Pam mentioned. This upcoming we're L103, right up front! One quick flight and I'm in my steamroom, hot tub, or current pool! Or through the doors to the bridge deck for the best view on the ship (when it's open). Hopefully, this won't be your friend's only cruise so she can move around for the next one. It's all good...

Edited by highflyingrealtor

A joke? 749 is no contest. Most of the time you have to book much in advance to get this cabin.

On a side note, this must mean C748 will be awesome on the Sapphire doing the southbound Alaska cruise in August......we've only been on 2 cruises, and my husband wanted to try one of the aft corner cabins.....I was skeptical about this, but now I'm glad we booked it.....and we just did this, so 7 1/2 months prior to cruise time it was still available, as were all the aft cabins on Aloha deck too! After reading all these comments about the aft cabins, I'm really looking forward to C748 on the Sapphire!

Thanks,

Laura

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have pictures of c749? The picture of the suite says the layout isn't like the one pictured and I am wondering about it.:) Oh yes, this is my first cruise and was fortunate enough to get 749. I was shocked!! All the aft suites were already gone for the month of September 2016!! I grabbed it up as quickly as my mouse would work. lol :D