Magic splash pool for infants?

sealy street

My DD and her husband & 11 mo. old will be cruising with us on the Magic - does anyone know if there is a splash or tide area at the pool for our sweet baby girl? I know she is not allowed in the main pool, but was just hoping there was a very shallow seperate area. Thanks!

No baby/splash pool or swimmies allowed. Check over on the family board - lots of people suggest bringing a small blow up pool for your daughter. not my personal choice (more trouble than it's worth to me), but a thought if the water is important to you.

*I should also add that there IS the Waterworks splash type zone, but it does have a sign that it's not for diapered children. I've not seen it enforced, but I'm not sure it's really something that an 11 month old would really get a kick out of anyway... it's big buckets of water falling down... not like a wading pool.

I haven't seen this, but the blow-up air kiddie pool sounds like a great idea! I would think it would need to be small to facilitate getting enough water in it to make it worthwhile. But agree that for some it might not be worth the effort. Just wait to take her out to the real beach at your ports of call. Not allowed in ship pools or hot tubs.

Archived