Vietnam (Halong, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Saigon)

klyd

Hi folks,

we are on a sailing with Costa Classica in March from Hongkong to Singapore. At this time I'm trying to find some activities at the ports.

The first question leads to Halong Bay. Costa offers half-day excursions ("sailing Halong Bay") for around 80 USD. Is it possible to do a boat trip through Halong Bay with private tour agencies? Or is it possible to buy tickets for a half day tour directly at the port (which is named "Cai An", I have no idea if this is a real port or if we have to user tender boats).

Another port is Sanya (Hainan, China). Do you have any experiences and/or internet links with/of tour agencies?

After that we arrive Da Nang, Nha Trang and Saigon. While we are travelling from Germany, it is not easy to find german speaking tour guides. The chance is quite low, but does anybody know about hireing these guys?

Thanks in advance and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

klyd

• 3 weeks later...

Check with Tony at Ann tours to see he can help. We used there services in Ho Chi Minh city and I know they do tours in all of Vietnam. We were very happy with them and they provided a excellent tour. We did have to pay in advance but they have a good reputation.

Archived