Dream Steam Room

carnivalloverpa

I was so disappointed with the men's locker room and steam room on the Dream. I am used to the Conquest Class ships that have a beautiful steam room with windows overlooking the ocean and a nice locker room. The Dream had a tiny locker room and a steam room that was the size of a closer with no windows. I expected more from a new ship.

I was so disappointed with the men's locker room and steam room on the Dream. I am used to the Conquest Class ships that have a beautiful steam room with windows overlooking the ocean and a nice locker room. The Dream had a tiny locker room and a steam room that was the size of a closer with no windows. I expected more from a new ship.

That’s odd...I was in the steam rooms and the men’s locker rooms on the Dream. They were huge. We had spa cabins so not sure if we had access to a different locker room. My wife and I would shower in our respective locker rooms in the Spa because the size of the shower alone was almost as big as the whole bathroom in the cabin. Then there was still a separate locker area with 5-8 sinks. Post #2 from the OP....?

• 2 weeks later...
There were 2 "steam" rooms in the Dream Spa we used that had beautiful ocean views. One had Asian-herb-infused steam and the other was something different (I didnt use it because it was hotter than the Asian one).

Just back from my second cruise on the Dream. Where is this second Asian steam room? Do you have to pay an additional fee for it?

The OP is referring to the "public" steamroom in the "public" locker room of the spa area.

The steam rooms and locker rooms others are referring to are the ones available to the people in the spa cabins & the people with the spa passes. The locker rooms with the large showers are the VIP locker rooms which are only available to people with the passes or those in spa cabins.

If you have the spa pass you have access to the 2 steam rooms with heated tile loungers, the eucalyptus steam room, the cold jungle shower, the "relaxation" room and the VIP locker area.

Archived