Photos of Solsticized suites?

BethV114

Just wondering if anyone who has recently been on the Infinity post-Solsticization has any photos of how the suites were redone. We're staying in a Royal suite on Summit at the end of the month and would love to see a few preview pics :D

Afraid that I did not take many photographs of our suite on Infinity this time because it looked identical to the one we had on the post-solsticiztion Constellation. But here are the three I took.

As you are sailing so soon after Summit's dry-dock, you may wish to read my review of our cruise: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1536778 We have provided detailed feedback to Celebrity and I really hope that it results in you having a better experience than ours.

Sue

DSC_0006.jpg.fbfecf7bfe4a0e2d23b768fa0389e738.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg.4d4bf470125f73211691dfce8e6c3c0f.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg.30d4219302c67096073e3334697038aa.jpg

Hi Sue - Thanks so much for posting. It's nice to know what we can expect our suite to look like later this month. I have already read your review and I'm sorry you had so much trouble. I'm keeping our fingers crossed that some of the bumps will be smoothed out this time around!

The pictures of the CS on the Infinity make me long to stay in one on Summit in March. Unless an upgrade offer comes my way, no such luck this year. Still, it's nice to know it's there when we're ready :)

Archived