St. Kitts Panoramic Tour

danzrqt85

Has anyone done Rose and Jim's Panoramic Tour as described from their website:

The Panoramic tour allows you view the beauty of St Kitts without doing a full day’s tour. It visits Romney Gardens (home of the beautiful Caribelle Batik) before heading towards the South East Peninsular allowing you to marvel at the natural beauty and see the splendid views of our sister island Nevis. The Panoramic tour takes around two hours, it’s very relaxing and only requires a minimal amount of walking.

Or any other tour similar to this that you can recommend? I saw a similar one for Pereira tours but Pereira seemed to have very mixed reviews and most were not pertaining to the panoramic tour.

I am looking for a tour with great scenic views that is about 2 hours for my sister-in-law and I to go on.

We did the full day tour and had Jim driving us. It was a lovely day paced just right.

I dont know about the half day tour. Have you tried emailing Rose because she gets back to you straight away with answers to any questions you might have.

Archived