Our day in Cancun

LMS

We are just back from the Sea and had a great day in Cancun. The tenders are slow, but the trip is beautiful so relax and enjoy it. We signed up for the Jungle Speedboat tour through the ship and had a blast! I think it was our favorite. We had a 12:00 tour but got off on the first tender. We had time to take a taxi to Flamingo Mall (didn't want to wait for the bus since we only had a short time -taxi cost was $10 each way)where we shopped a while. Then we hung out at the beach and snorkeled a little bit by the pier. It was sandy from the tenders and swimmers, but we actually saw quite a few fish. Our tour met at the pier and then we walked across the street to the dock where the speedboats were. Driving them was one of the highlights of my DH and 2 teens trip. We went through the mangrove channels and then into the ocean where we tied up and went snorkeling. The water was clearer and warmer than anywhere else. The snorkeling was amazing. Tons of fish in large schools. We took about a 1/2 trip back to the pier and caught the last tender back to the ship. It was an amazing day! I think you could probably do the speedboats on your own, but not sure about $ or time.

Archived