2 week cruise on Oceania Cruise (Canaries) - advice please?

Cruise Beginners

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can kindly help me.

We are new to cruising and thinking of booking a 2 week cruise around the Canaries on the Oceania going in Feb or March this year. I am 40 (going with my boyfriend and our 14 month old daughter).

I would really value any tips in relation to whether this would not be a good time to travel as we have heard mixed reports - i.e. possibility of bad weather effecting ship making travel very uncomfortable if going in Feb or March etc as chance of sea sickness/rocking ship etc! (looking to go then as have 3 weeks holiday to take before end of March).

Also does anyone have any recommended companies I can price this with (we have been quoted £2,000 for all 3 of us: me, partner and baby and some reviewers on here have paid that for a family of four so we not sure what is a good price or not)?.

If anyone can help me then that would be very much appreciated and any first timer tips etc.

An excited but little nervous first time cruiser!....:)

I think you may have come to the wrong place -- I suspect you are thinking of the ship Oceana, with P&O Cruise Lines, not the cruise line Oceania. P&O is an English cruise line which does do Canary Island cruises. Oceania Cruises Inc., based in Miami, Florida and the fpocus of this forum, rarely visits the Canary Islands and when it does, generally stays just one day.

You will find the forum for P&O (UK) here.

Archived