Movies Under the Stars on Coral Princess

meripour

If the weather is iffy, I find a spot on the Lido deck close to the pool for a little shelter. On clear nights, I go up to the Sun deck as it is more comfortable watching the movie than craning my neck to look up from Lido. Just my personal preference. Getting there early for a good chair depends on the weather, time and movie. The second showing usually has less people but I always go about half an hour before and relax. Enjoy!

Is this only in the evening?

Movies Under the Stars is only in the evening. They do run things on the screen as mentioned above all day. If there is a major sporting event e.g. super bowl, world series...these are also shown on MUTS.

On our recent Coral cruise we usually sat a few rows back from the screen, in the center (in front of the pool).

A couple of nights there was really light rain or mist and we moved to the side just under the overhang of the next floor.

We were always able to find a seat we wanted; not that many people were there.

The last night out of LA we tried, but it was too cold and windy.

Too many NFL games though! (For me) And the afternoon concerts were kind of ridiculous. I'd personally rather they just turned MUTS off during the day.

I thought they had a great selection of movies, both on MUTS and in the theater and Universe Lounge; we caught up on a lot of movies we had missed. The only exception being 'The Guard' which we walked out of after 5 minutes and approximately 50 F-bombs; we weren't the only ones. The theater emptied fast.

Archived