Concierge to AQ

jimbob622uk

Yes seems I have been had :( Only celebrity reflection has a butler in AQ class. I think the TA gloss over the details just to get you hooked. I cannot imagine her lowering the price before final payment. Somewhere I read you can dine in Blu if your not in AQ class for a measley extra $5 if that is so it would have been way cheaper to have a verandah cabin because Im sure AQ was an extra $300 each. Too late now I guess.

TO BURANOGAL,

As mentioned by CATHYCRUISES Butlers ONLY happen in the Suites Category... and the Butler for AQua Class ONLY happens on AQua Class Suites a whole NEW category that Celebrity is unveiling for the next ship in the Solstice Class (The Reflection - to be launched LATE 2012)

Overall, regular AQua Class seems to have been very successful for Celebrity... and it fits well with their new "LuXury" campaign... so in response to the fact that so many Suite Cruisers have wanted to dine in Blu (which ONLY they can do for $ 5 per meal based on availability and the discretion of the Blue Maitre D'... that plays out not always in their favour... Celebrity has decided to create a whole other Suite Category... the Aqua Class Suite to meet that need)

As others have said continue to watch the pricing... there were certainly adjustments on my ship in the upper categories in the weeks before sailing, then followed by the BIG SALE to try and clear out the remaining unsold Inside Cabins.

I know that some who had booked earlier when the prices were higher, were able to benefit when the prices came down in their categories, and those higher (some moved up to the Suite Level for a very small change in pricing vs what it would have cost them when they first booked their cruise)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Archived