When are VOS formal nights

hotrock

On the Dec. 10 Voyager cruise the formal nights were nights 2 and 6. I believe the ice shows were on days 3 (2 in the evening) and day 6 (2 in the afternoon).

The nights that the children could go to Johnny Rockets with the Adventure Ocean staff were nights 2, 4 and 6. Hope this helps you.

On the Dec. 10 Voyager cruise the formal nights were nights 2 and 6. I believe the ice shows were on days 3 (2 in the evening) and day 6 (2 in the afternoon).

The nights that the children could go to Johnny Rockets with the Adventure Ocean staff were nights 2, 4 and 6. Hope this helps you.

Thank you soooo much. Really excited about my upcoming voyage and it helps to know which nights to plan to eat in the dining room. :)

Thank you soooo much. Really excited about my upcoming voyage and it helps to know which nights to plan to eat in the dining room. :)

Hey Hotrock!!

We are also going on the 2/11 Voyager cruise!! We have a FUN cruise critic group!! You should come over and join in on the fun and get to know some of your cruise-mates!!

See ya on the Voyager!! :D

Hey Hotrock!!

We are also going on the 2/11 Voyager cruise!! We have a FUN cruise critic group!! You should come over and join in on the fun and get to know some of your cruise-mates!!

See ya on the Voyager!! :D

Just checked out the roll call. Sounds like a really fun group. Hope to see you at the meet & mingle! We love the Voyager and were delighted when she came to New Orleans since it is only about a one hour drive from our home.

Just checked out the roll call. Sounds like a really fun group. Hope to see you at the meet & mingle! We love the Voyager and were delighted when she came to New Orleans since it is only about a one hour drive from our home.

It is a VERY fun group!!

Oh...I am jealous to hear you have the Voyager so close to home! It is a fabulous ship! I went on her when she was first released...and was the biggest ship in the world. I was in awe back then!!

It is a VERY fun group!!

Oh...I am jealous to hear you have the Voyager so close to home! It is a fabulous ship! I went on her when she was first released...and was the biggest ship in the world. I was in awe back then!!

It is definitely one of our favorites, too. We also love the Independence. It's very similar to VOS and have the flow rider which I like to watch, but am not brave enough to try. ha ha I think after VOS leaves our area she will be replaced by the Navigator. Ever been on the navigator? I was wondering if it's as nice as Voyager.

Thanks SilentBob for the info about NOTS. I guess I'll have to give her a try! Like everyone else on these boards...I am crazy about cruising. Feb. 11 will be only cruise number 11 for me but I can't imagine not going again and again. LOVE your reviews. Just read the one about your New Years sailing and it just made me more excited about my trip in Feb.

It is definitely one of our favorites, too. We also love the Independence. It's very similar to VOS and have the flow rider which I like to watch, but am not brave enough to try. ha ha I think after VOS leaves our area she will be replaced by the Navigator. Ever been on the navigator? I was wondering if it's as nice as Voyager.

The Navigator is one of my favorite ships. I do like the Freedom class as well (was just on the Liberty in Europe)....but the Navigator is still my all time favorite (even above the Oasis). I am excited to go back on the Voyager though....and the fact that it is in New Orleans is icing on the cake!! I can't wait to have a pre and post cruise vacation in the French Quarter! :)

Archived