Ncl charges $$ for circque show!!!!!

CHELSEADOG

Nice thing about the variety in size and focus of ships is that there is something for everyone! My parent's favorite cruise was on a two story river cruiser that went from Vienna to Amsterdam. Basically nothing to do but sit out on your balcony and watch Europe go by. Their second favorite? Epic at the other extreme.

The only ship I was disappointed in was the Carnival Paradise. The inside spaces were ok, but the outside of the ship was in desperate need of cleaning, repair and painting. It was also too small for us (spaces felt cramped), and we really ran out of things to do after a couple of days. It all depends what you're into.

[quote name='sdmike']Nice thing about the variety in size and focus of ships is that there is something for everyone! My parent's favorite cruise was on a two story river cruiser that went from Vienna to Amsterdam. Basically nothing to do but sit out on your balcony and watch Europe go by.
[/QUOTE]

My experience is that I'm busier on river cruises, which may make ten or more port visits in a week, than I am on a typical NCL cruise.

[quote name='FLAHAM']My experience is that I'm busier on river cruises, which may make ten or more port visits in a week, than I am on a typical NCL cruise.[/quote]

I meant more along the lines of things to do on the ship, but you're right about ports

I think the charge for dinner and the show was an ok value for us. Our non-premium seats were good and we could see most of the show. A lot of people on the other side of the room had to look behind them to see anything. That would have ruined it for me. Paying for premium seats did not guarantee a good view of the show, either. They crammed a lot of people onto those tables also.

I'm glad we took our family for the experience, but even if they updated the show I wouldn't go again.

[quote name='Medtech2']My husband and I were seated right at that front table. They guy splashed water on my dessert, which I stopped eating, but I didn't stop enjoying the show! :0:eek::D[/QUOTE]

I love the view from up above. Maybe I'll sit up above next time;)

Archived