Castaway at Malfini

Hi!! Our family will be sailing on the Allure March 11. We were wondering how this excursion was. Is the beach nice? Is the water calm?

We did the Oasis back in Sep 2010 and the beach at Labadee was quite rough at the time. (Plus I was stung by a jellyfish and hubby stepped on sea urchins :D ) We have a 5 year old and I want him to be able to enjoy some beach time without being tossed around in the ocean.

We have done this excursion twice and we love it!!! The water is calm and there is a limit to the number of people so the group is small. There is a small beach bar but no food. They have mats you can float on in the water and the scenery is gorgeous!! I would recommend it!

Hi!! Our family will be sailing on the Allure March 11. We were wondering how this excursion was. Is the beach nice? Is the water calm?

We did the Oasis back in Sep 2010 and the beach at Labadee was quite rough at the time. (Plus I was stung by a jellyfish and hubby stepped on sea urchins :D ) We have a 5 year old and I want him to be able to enjoy some beach time without being tossed around in the ocean.

Beach and WATER are very nice and calm.

We got some great photographs at this beach, because you can walk into the water with your camera.

Highly recommend this excursion.

Unfortunately, my husband and I have the opposite opinion of this excursion. We took it in December 2010 and were disappointed. We had expected a larger beach. It's fine if you want to stay in the water the entire time, but the actual space on their beach is really limited. There wasn't even room for full-size beach lounge chairs. We said we would never do it again. Sorry, just our opinion.

We were just on the Eclipse this past December and took the excursion to Honeymoon and Christmas covers. It was excellent. The private beach where their BBQ lunch was served was beautiful. Malfini beach couldn't even compare.

Unfortunately, my husband and I have the opposite opinion of this excursion. We took it in December 2010 and were disappointed. We had expected a larger beach. It's fine if you want to stay in the water the entire time, but the actual space on their beach is really limited. There wasn't even room for full-size beach lounge chairs. We said we would never do it again. Sorry, just our opinion.

We were just on the Eclipse this past December and took the excursion to Honeymoon and Christmas covers. It was excellent. The private beach where their BBQ lunch was served was beautiful. Malfini beach couldn't even compare.

I should mention, however, that the excursion to Honeymoon and Christmas coves was on St. Thomas.

Archived