Long Time Lurker....just saying hello!

Skinsfan1311

Hi Everyone!

I've lurked on these boards for years, and have enjoyed, and taken advantage of, your many informative, and sometimes entertaining, posts. I got great suggestions and ton's of money-saving tips. (My wallet thanks you too!) We're sailing on the Miracle, this June. "We" is my wife, Fran, and 15 yr old son, Eric. Fran & I have been on 3 cruises. These past couple of years, we eschewed cruising, for land-based vacations, mainly int the Caribbean. Though I haven't cruised, lately, I'm always visiting, and revisiting the CC web-page.

We've cruised on Carnival, RCI & Celebrity, and we've loved 'em all!

Eric has never been on a cruise, nor has he seen those gorgeous Caribbean waters, so...we decided to take him on his first cruise. We chose a port-intensive itinerary,on the Miracle, (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Cayman), so that he can experience a taste of the underwater world. He loves to swim and I think that he'll be blown away, the first time he dons a mask and snorkel, and get's his first glimpse of the underwater world. (I know I was!) Thanks!

Hello from a fellow Marylander! I'll bet it'll be amazing to see the look on your son's face the first time he experiences all of the new things!

I hope you have a great trip, even if you are a Skins fan!! :D

Good times!

Hello from a fellow Marylander! I'll bet it'll be amazing to see the look on your son's face the first time he experiences all of the new things!

I hope you have a great trip, even if you are a Skins fan!! :D

Good times!

Yeah....I get that all the time...I'm surrounded by Ravens!! Ugh! Thanks!

Rick, diehard Skins fan here... I got your back doll :p Even traveled to Dallas last year to watch the Skins/Punks game last year (yeah, on freaking TV!!) with some fellow CC'ers... I was verbally abused, it was so sad!!!

I was born in MD and most of the family is still there, so I get up quite often (and always catch a game ;) )... Welcome to the boards!!!! It feels good to come out from lurking doesn't it!!!!

Rick, diehard Skins fan here... I got your back doll :p Even traveled to Dallas last year to watch the Skins/Punks game last year (yeah, on freaking TV!!) with some fellow CC'ers... I was verbally abused, it was so sad!!!

I was born in MD and most of the family is still there, so I get up quite often (and always catch a game ;) )... Welcome to the boards!!!! It feels good to come out from lurking doesn't it!!!!

*sigh*

:D

Welcome Rick, I will not make one more Skins joke! Glad to have you here....

Welcome to our addiction!! :D

You will love the Miracle!! She's a Gutsy, and ( :eek: ) Gaudy Girl...and when you get through with your cruise and go back to the real world, it will seem very dull in comparison. :D

Welcome Rick....be prepared to spend hours on this crazy board.

your son will have a great time on the cruise. just took our 13/15 y/o boys on the conquest. they loved it and they loved their first time snorkeling. just make sure you use a life jacket, makes it sooooo much easier. I don't get those people that don't use a life jacket....way too much work trying to swim and look :eek:

have a great cruise and happy lurking :D

Archived