Roberts Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour

sldcruiser

We will be on the Pride of America in March and our flight doesn't leave until 7:00 pm after our cruise. Has anyone ever done the Roberts Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour post cruise? Would you recommend it? I'm assuming they'll store our luggage and take us to the airport afterward.

Roberts (gorabbitgo) is a very reliable company and their guides are extremely knowledgeable as they have been doing the same tour for years just for that reason.

Yes they hold your luggage during the tour and will drop you off at the airport.

Roberts is $39 or you can get it cheaper if you book a 3/4 combo tour package which we have done a couple times with them including our upcoming cruise verses NCL tour at $44 provided that you prebook or $49 if u book while on board.

Either way if you subtract the cost of transportation to the airport its a hell of a deal.

Just remember to pack your self some edibles from the ship because neither will provide a lunch while on tour. You can also buy food stuff at Pearl Harbour.

I agree with Pokeraddict about Roberts Tours. We used them for all of our tours when we sailed on POA last May. They are very good, reliable, and they cost 1/2 as much as the ship's tours. Their prices cannot be beat. We did the Honolulu City Tour/Pearl Harbor tour with them and it was very enjoyable. They will watch your luggage and drop you at the airport. Call them to make sure nothing has changed since last year.

We did the Roberts tours that were 3 for $99....they were all super! We also did the Pearl Harbor Honolulu City tour after we got off the ship...our flight didn't leave until 10pm that night. It was nice to not have to worry about our bags and we were dropped at the airport at the end of the tour.

I can't say enough good about using Robert's tours...all 3 of ours were great and the guides all did an awesome job.

One thing....when I asked questions about the tours by calling the Robert's number...sometimes they didn't give me the most accurate info. For example...when I called I was told we would stop for lunch during the VNP tour....and we did not. I had read enough that I knew that there was no place to eat so we were prepared with bringing our own lunch.

We cruised Dec. 3-10, 2011....you can look at my review if you would like. It is located here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1534616

In the review I talked about all 3 Robert's tours we were on.

I can say that every tour we saw the cruise ship tours doing the same thing we were doing...only Robert's tried to avoid going to the same places at the same time so the place wouldn't be so crowded.

Hope you enjoy!

Kelly

We will be on the Pride of America in March and our flight doesn't leave until 7:00 pm after our cruise. Has anyone ever done the Roberts Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour post cruise? Would you recommend it? I'm assuming they'll store our luggage and take us to the airport afterward.

The 2012 Hawaii Entertainment Book has a 2 for 1 coupon for that tour. I bought the book because we are going to Hawaii in October for a week for our 40th and I was told there were some coupons I could use - and have - but I didn't use that one. If you decide to do the tour and would like the coupon let me know :-) bj2757 at yahoo.com

Archived