Nativeway question

casperbks

I posted this on the wrong page before so here goes again. My sister and I are looking at taking the stringray and island tour. I see alot of info on other tours but not the one with the island.. If you have info about this one let me know?? I NEED help with this question, I am handicapped with a bad leg and want to know if I will be able to get off and on the boat to see the stringrays??? Is it just a ladder or what? I am also a little over weight and 62 years old. I would appreciate the help.. thank you and happy crusing my friends.:o

I posted this on the wrong page before so here goes again. My sister and I are looking at taking the stringray and island tour. I see alot of info on other tours but not the one with the island.. If you have info about this one let me know?? I NEED help with this question, I am handicapped with a bad leg and want to know if I will be able to get off and on the boat to see the stringrays??? Is it just a ladder or what? I am also a little over weight and 62 years old. I would appreciate the help.. thank you and happy crusing my friends.:o

I would email Nativeway and explain the concern you have. They can see what limitations you have and respond directly to you. They are very nice people and made our tour and stop in Grand Cayman a wonderful memory. We are using them again in June.

Archived