Question about drinks on the Jewel?

luckegirl5

I've only cruised once before so I know that I can buy a soda cup for a premium and keep refilling, buy my 13yr old doesn't drink soda. He will only drink orange or grapefruit juice. Does anyone know if they some sort of refill cup for juice for the kids?

I've only cruised once before so I know that I can buy a soda cup for a premium and keep refilling, buy my 13yr old doesn't drink soda. He will only drink orange or grapefruit juice. Does anyone know if they some sort of refill cup for juice for the kids?

No, no juice card, just a soda card.

Take along a couple thermal mugs of your own and fill them up in the buffet. Your own mugs will come in handy for the adults & kids.

My husband would fill our mug with the soft serve ice cream from the buffet & then pour coffee over it.

I'm sure your 13 year old son will find a couple good uses himself!:D

I also believe you can order juice from Room Service.

Thank you so much for the tips!! Doesn't bring a refillable bottle to the buffet look tacky though? I don't want people looking at me like I'm nuts. Believe me, this kid can go through half a gallon of juice a day. Lol

Lots of people fill their own refillables at the buffett.

I think it's gross when the touch the drink dispenser with the part of their bottle that they shove in their mouth, but who knows, maybe they've cleaned their bottle first.

• 2 months later...
You can order lots of OJ or other Juice at Breakfast from room service and keep it in your refrigerator... this way you can just refill it for your son. I do that when we order Vodka in a bar set up.

So juice from room service is free?

I'd probably bring a carton or two of juice with me b/c it's rather scare on cruise ships. You can always get it from a bar but that will be expensive. Juice is only "free" at breakfast.

Juice is always available for kids at the kids section of the Garden Cafe. There are signs saying it's for kids only but hey, he's still a kid :)

Oh and people always bring refillable mugs, just please use the glasses provided and don't your mug on the spout to cut down on the spread of germs.

You can order lots of OJ or other Juice at Breakfast from room service and keep it in your refrigerator... this way you can just refill it for your son. I do that when we order Vodka in a bar set up.

This assumes you request a frig.I get one for my insulin.

Juice is always available for kids at the kids section of the Garden Cafe. There are signs saying it's for kids only but hey, he's still a kid :)

Oh and people always bring refillable mugs, just please use the glasses provided and don't your mug on the spout to cut down on the spread of germs.

Good point he is a kid :o. Of course I would use a cup to fill it. That would be gross not too. Yuck!

Archived