Distance from the Baths (or top of the Baths) to the Mine Shaft Cafe?

Lydia B.

Doing Tortota again and will going over to Virgin Gorda either via Speedys or Smiths.

A number of folks have recommended a stop at the Mine Shaft for some lite fare and a drink. How far is it to grab a taxi from the Top of The Baths over to the Mine Shaft?

Then about how far (time wise) from the Mine Shaft back to where we pick up the return trip on the Ferry? Thanks so much, Lydia

PS. I know that the Ferry companies offer a package deal of the ferry and taxi to the baths. Did folks that did the Mine Shaft just grab their own taxis?? Thanks, Lydia of Ohio

If memory serves it was maybe a 15 min ride, not sure. The Mine Shaft is in the same general area as the Baths and Spanishtown so it's definitely doable and worth the time. We stay on Tortola and take the ferry to VG and we had plenty of time to enjot the Baths, Mineshaft, and Spanishtown.

We just had a driver drop us there and pick us up 2 hrs later or you can call him when you're ready. And not far from town where you can shop a bit before walking back to the ferry. Others can give you more specific times I'm sure, we're on 'ilan time when there and not really payin' attention...

But give yourself a couple hours to enjoy the panoramic view of the islands from the Mine Shaft and the Cave In, their signature drink - "It's all in the Juice Mon!":p

Next visit we will stay on VG a couple of days and rent a car to see more of the North End.

Archived