Must seend Do's a

sweeper_ron

This will be our first cruise want to not what to see and do in the following ports......Nassau,Bahamas,,,,San Juan,Puerto Rico,,,,St.Thomas,virgin Islands,,,,,Grand Turks,Turks and Caico.....tks

You might get a lot of good info on the Ports of Call boards:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Also, the roll call for your cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Good luck, hope your cruise is great!

st thomas we did champagne catamaran through carnival to st John .beautiful island

Puert Rico we did a tour for $10 pp right outside the port.When it was over they dropped us off at a shopping area with great food

grand turk we walked to Jacks shack ,great place we will go back

st thomas we did champagne catamaran through carnival to st John .beautiful island

Puert Rico we did a tour for $10 pp right outside the port.When it was over they dropped us off at a shopping area with great food

grand turk we walked to Jacks shack ,great place we will go back

I definitely recommend taking the Red Hook Ferry over to St. John from St. Thomas. :D

I definitely recommend taking the Red Hook Ferry over to St. John from St. Thomas. :D

Also, Trunk Bay is an awesome beach. Keep on eye on the time. We were there once on a Fri. and our return ferry was full of locals getting off work and was slow to depart. We nearly missed our ship and literally ran for it while they rolled the gangway back out for us.

This will be our first cruise want to not what to see and do in the following ports......Nassau,Bahamas,,,,San Juan,Puerto Rico,,,,St.Thomas,virgin Islands,,,,,Grand Turks,Turks and Caico.....tks

Privately charter 'The Cat' in St. Thomas for a snorkel catamaran trip - awesome! Or go to Coki or Sapphire beach.

Segway tour of the fort in San Juan.

Flying Cloud catamaran in Nassau or swim with the reef sharks :eek:.

Jack's Shack in GT or rent a golf cart and explore all the beautiful beaches on this small island (or both :D)

Also, Trunk Bay is an awesome beach. Keep on eye on the time. We were there once on a Fri. and our return ferry was full of locals getting off work and was slow to depart. We nearly missed our ship and literally ran for it while they rolled the gangway back out for us.

Absolutely! We got caught on the same ferry full of locals. Btw, they were super pushy and kinda rude. The had no patience for tourists on their way home. I was separated from my husband and even groped in the line waiting to board. Besides the ferry ride back, the day was awesome!

Red Hook Ferry

100_01362.jpg

Open air taxi to Trunk Bay

100_01352.jpg

Huts where you could buy beer, snacks, and rent snorkels, etc.

100_01122.jpg

Trunk Bay is beautiful!! Soft, white sand, super clear water, and foliage right up to the beach.

100_01342.jpg

For a first time visitor to St thomas-- I suggest a tour of the place. there are a few operators that will take you shopping- a tour of the island and some beach time for about 25.00.

I also suggest heading tot he port of calls board and read each individual port to see whats being offered

Archived