Reservation Question

dwwlmw

I just booked 2 connecting rooms for our family of 5 online. Each room has a separate reservation # and I had to pay 2 separate deposits. Is there anyway to get both of them under one reservation number? Or is this just how it is done?

Talk with whoever booked you. If you booked on line by yourself phone RCCL at reservation number. Have both ressies handy and ask them to link them up. Then when you book anything from now on when it asks if you would like to book another reservation click yes and book them too.

I have a question I think is related. We booked through a TA (2 cabins) and my in-laws booked directly through RCCL (via telephone - not that internet savy). I asked my TA to link our two cabins, but she said she could not since we booked My Time Dining. If I'm reading everything right, there has to be a way she can do it so that I can make our dining reservations online, and I can't link them online because I booked through a TA - is that correct? Also, is there a way we can have my in-laws reservation linked to ours by calling RCCL? And can I add them to My Cruises in the RCCL website so that I can make their reservations as well?

I have a question I think is related. We booked through a TA (2 cabins) and my in-laws booked directly through RCCL (via telephone - not that internet savy). I asked my TA to link our two cabins, but she said she could not since we booked My Time Dining. If I'm reading everything right, there has to be a way she can do it so that I can make our dining reservations online, and I can't link them online because I booked through a TA - is that correct? Also, is there a way we can have my in-laws reservation linked to ours by calling RCCL? And can I add them to My Cruises in the RCCL website so that I can make their reservations as well?

Did they also book MTD? If not, that may be why your TA said they couldn't do it.

You can set them up in the My Cruises with their own signon & password. I don't believe you can add their reservation under yours. Once that's done, link your reservation with theirs & you should be good to go as far as reservations & excursions are concerned.

Did they also book MTD? If not, that may be why your TA said they couldn't do it.

You can set them up in the My Cruises with their own signon & password. I don't believe you can add their reservation under yours. Once that's done, link your reservation with theirs & you should be good to go as far as reservations & excursions are concerned.

I think you misunderstood. They (my in-laws) did book My Time dining as well (so everyone is booked as MTD). We have 3 reservations booked. 2 are ours (one cabin myself and DH and one cabin our kids) which we booked through a TA. I have those two both set up under My Cruises, but I see no way to link those two together. The TA says she can't link them because we selected My Time Dining, but there must be some way. Can I do it via RCCL.com, and if so how? Or does the TA have to do it? The third reservation is for my in-laws which they made directly with RCCL. Can that somehow be linked to ours (so I can make all dining reservations together) and if so how? I'm guessing I may only need their reservation number and last name to set it up under my cruises, but probably need to call RCCL to get it linked to ours.

I think you misunderstood. They (my in-laws) did book My Time dining as well (so everyone is booked as MTD). We have 3 reservations booked. 2 are ours (one cabin myself and DH and one cabin our kids) which we booked through a TA. I have those two both set up under My Cruises, but I see no way to link those two together. The TA says she can't link them because we selected My Time Dining, but there must be some way. Can I do it via RCCL.com, and if so how? Or does the TA have to do it? The third reservation is for my in-laws which they made directly with RCCL. Can that somehow be linked to ours (so I can make all dining reservations together) and if so how? I'm guessing I may only need their reservation number and last name to set it up under my cruises, but probably need to call RCCL to get it linked to ours.

No, I didn't misunderstand, I didn't explain it properly.

I don't think you can link them to your two reservations because you used a TA. I do think your TA can but either doesn't know how or doesnt want to be bothered. (You may want to make sure your two reservations are linked) That said, you should be able to set up a My Cruises account for your in-laws & link your two reservations to theirs.

Think of it in terms of your in-laws having a PC of their own & setting up their My Cruises account. Once their My Cruises account is established, there should a place to add your reservation numbers.

Unfortunately, the only cruise I currently have booked is with a TA & I can't direct you to the exact spot, but there is a place to do it. If you can't find it, call RCCL, tell them you're one of the people on your in-laws reservation & ask them how to link the reservations.

I hope this makes more sense.

Archived