2nd trip back to Belize

MuffyKismet

We went Oct 2011 to Belize and really enjoyed the cave tubing! The drive there andn back was very frightening as they drove very very fast and not safely at all, but the driver and his other guide was very very nice!

that being said...we are going back again in late February on the Glory and we would like to try something different....I agree with many other posters that there is nothing to see in Belize city and I would NOT venture out on my own in Belize city either.

So what to do....we love snorkeling and have been told that there is some of the best snorkeling in Belize............any suggestions for companies to book snorkeling through??? Thanks for any direction anyone can offer!

We went Oct 2011 to Belize and really enjoyed the cave tubing! The drive there andn back was very frightening as they drove very very fast and not safely at all, but the driver and his other guide was very very nice!

that being said...we are going back again in late February on the Glory and we would like to try something different....I agree with many other posters that there is nothing to see in Belize city and I would NOT venture out on my own in Belize city either.

So what to do....we love snorkeling and have been told that there is some of the best snorkeling in Belize............any suggestions for companies to book snorkeling through??? Thanks for any direction anyone can offer!

Hi

We'd have to suggest Coral Breeze Tours for probably the best snorkel trip to be had in the Caribbean area. We do this trip twice a year & have done so for eight years + & have never been disappointed & have always had a super time, except if the boat was too full. Our last time with Coral Breeze snorkeling was this just past November & we were on the boat with about six other snorkelers & it was fantastic. And, you will love the local lunch to be had on Caye Caulker.

Look up their web site for all of the info.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Archived