Your Favorite Beaches on the Mex. Riviera

mamatravels

I'll second the beach at Las Caletas - beautiful and a really good lunch served. In Mazatlan I liked the Stone Island Beach better than the beaches in front of the hotels in town. You can take the ferry over to Stone Island for $15.00. There's less vendors and people there and several restaurants. In Cabo, if you want a beautiful spot - Lovers Beach is great - however no facilities. Otherwise take a water taxi over to Medano Beach. It's a pretty long stretch of beach with lots of restaurants and resorts

In Mazatlan, Sharon and my favorite beach was on Stone Island. Miles of sand and not much else except for some restaurants. It was heaven for us and our kids. Not hard to get to either and you don't need to go with a tour. The taxi drivers know where the dock is and it's a cheap buck a person to take the water boat over there. remember the ticket is for both ways.

When you come into Mazatlan you can see the beach from the right side, and I don't know if that is port or starboard, and that is the place.

My reason why is we went to Victor's restaurant and execpt for Randi and her riders were the only ones there and we watchd the others and there many

The food was grreat and it was sooo nice just to relax with no pressure couldn't even see the ship from there just water

anyway I'm sorry for rambling it was just such a great day for us all

Sharon and Buck Gilbert

Interested in going to Stone Island. Was considering taking a tour with Frank in the morning and then heading to Stone Island for lunch at Victors and then laying around the beach for a couple of hours before returning to the ship my only concern was the transpo to and from the island. Is there a regulary run ferry? I hear you can take boats but I'm a little leary especially ensuring they are there for the return trip!

Any additional information of this aspect would be helpful

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived