Help accessing Cruise Critic.com

mgold5

All of a sudden, I cannot access CC using Internet Explorer. I get a message "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period" Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks

All of a sudden, I cannot access CC using Internet Explorer. I get a message "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period" Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks

Yesterday I could not access the boards but could access CC home page. The system must have been down:confused:

Hi Mgold,

There was a system outage yesterday. If you are still having problems, I suggest posting your question on the Help Forum : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

We are booked on the Marina in March, Miami to Barcelona with 9 days at sea. We love to play bridge. Does anyone know if the Marina has a formal Bridge Program (Instructor and Duplicate Bridge in the afternoon)?

• 3 weeks later...
We are booked on the Marina in March, Miami to Barcelona with 9 days at sea. We love to play bridge. Does anyone know if the Marina has a formal Bridge Program (Instructor and Duplicate Bridge in the afternoon)?

Always best to post your question under a new thread specific to your question

It varies by cruise

Archived