Booked 11329 on the Allure

EWM

Hi, We have booked cabin 11329 on the Allure overlooking the aquatheater. I am excited to have booked this cabin, but after reading many threads on the noise I am a little concerned. I am ok with some noise till about 1130 pm. Does it go much past this time.

We are on deck 9 second from end near aqua theater and have been reading reviews and opinions left and right. Seems those who stayed in the cabins and were pleased, felt any noise that may seep into the room quieted down about 1130pm or so. Then there are those who just loved the cabins and felt noise was not a concern. Then there are those who didn't want to take the chance and/or preferred to book a balcony overlooking the sea or central park. At any rate, I figured I would do it once as I think makes this cabin unique. I will take earplugs - just in case. But at any rate, will have a good time. Hope you also find it a fun place to be.

Hi, We have booked cabin 11329 on the Allure overlooking the aquatheater. I am excited to have booked this cabin, but after reading many threads on the noise I am a little concerned. I am ok with some noise till about 1130 pm. Does it go much past this time.

I am in a 329 cabin on the Oasis starting the 21st. I normally would have booked an ocean facing room, but I figured the 329 cabin had to be unique enough to go for the inside of the ship. It also looks like you still get a decent ocean view out the back from the balcony, since there are no other cabins to look past.

I will let you know about the noise when we get back

We had this cabin and the one next to it - 11327. Granted we are more late night people, but we never heard excessive noise at night. We also loved the experience of being in these cabins with their unique views. We took advantage of the large open balcony area located right outside these cabins several times. There was rarely anyone out there so it was like our private ocean-view terrace. :)

we were just on the Allure 11329 and loved it,,we watched lots right from our balcony..there was a little noise one night as a pro football playoff game was showing on the screens at the aqua theater...

we had booked a reglar balcony on Oasis for next year and came home and changed right back to 11329

the only thing you need to remember is that with lights on and curtains open people can see in your cabin so just close the curtains.,.

great cabin

oh also great view of the ocean

Thanks for the reply's. We too also booked this location for it's unique experince. We are also looking forward to the public balcony as it seems very quiet. Will be looking forward to hearing from you smoosh21 on how your experience was. Requardless of the noise I know this will be a great cruise...By April we will need a break form the winter here on the east coast...Weather for tonight is 10-15 cm of snow then maybe freezing rain then rain.......

I have stayed in both 11329 and 11729...GREAT cabins....I am a very light sleeper and I had no problems sleeping at night...they are very quiet after around 11:30pm....great ocean views...great Aquatheater views...great people watching....and if you like music just leave you balcony slider open in the daytime.

I'd forgotten that I posted some comments and pictures about this cabin and the adjoining one after we returned.

The thread is here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29395167#post29395167

We had the three aft cabins in November. 11729, 727 and 725. Hubby and I were in 11729 and we didn't have any problem with noise. The rooms are pretty good about keeping the noise out if you latch the handle on the door to make it airtight.

I would take this cabin again in a heartbeat! One thing I did notice having 3 cabins side by side. In 729 and 725 the bed is closest to the bathroom. These cabins have a full size sofa in them. In cabin 11727 the bed is closest to the door and it has a loveseat sized sofa. Had we known this we would have had our kids switch rooms so my daughter and her hubby could have fit the pack n play in the room better with that little extra space with the loveseat size couch.

Regarding the noise level.....our granddaughter was 20 months old and we NEVER had an issue with noise with her taking naps or at night.

Archived