private tour with the best!

louanmc

:D If you are planning a trip to Jamaica whether on a cruise or for a vacation be sure to contact Marva Shaw at knowjamaica.com. She is so friendly, very reliable and will work with you to arrange the tour you would like and works within your time frame. Your day is yours. Unlike "organized" tours which we found were more costly and your time is managed, your day and your itinerary is yours. We spent a wonderful day touring in Ochos Rios at Shaw Botanical Gardens, Fern Gully, Wabasi Pottery Factory and Dunn's River Falls. Don't forget the great jerk chicken lunch at a local eatery. A tour anywhere in Jacaica can be arranged depending on your location and time. Marva was born in Jamaica and has been a guide for 19 years. She can tell you about all the local customs and lots of fun tidbits. We emailed back and forth several times to make arrangements and Marva even called me at home before we set sail. I have since sent her pictures and she has called me. We started with a tour guide and ended with a great friend. Please consider Marva as your tour guide while in Jamaica and be sure to look her up on her web site at www.knowjamaica.com. Be sure to tell her that Rick and Louise were so happy to recommend her.

Archived