Liquor order during cruise

Jimmy Geegitz

Can you order bottles of liquor delivered to your cabin during the cruise?

I ordered from Bon Voyage today but if I wanted another bottle during the cruise can I get one? And is it the same price?

Same price as BV.

You order from either Room Service or Guest Services.

Sent from my commode using Tapatalk.

Can you order bottles of liquor delivered to your cabin during the cruise?

I ordered from Bon Voyage today but if I wanted another bottle during the cruise can I get one? And is it the same price?

Oh please dont start this whole thing up again:rolleyes:

Some ships allow you to order bottles for the same price as Bon Voyage

Some ships it is guest services and some ships it may be room service that you order from. It is definitely NOT the "gift shop/liquor store" that you can buy duty free at.

JH says it is available to order on ALL ships. Some people havent been ABLE to order at all

there appears to be lots of differences of opinion? maybe order two bottles from Bon Voyage:D

I have been on numerous cruises with Carnival on various ships and have never had a problem ordering a bottle from room service. The price is the same as through Bon Vyage or sometimes a little less as you are ot paying the taxes of the state you are departing from when you are already out at sea.

Ordering through Bon Voyage does include any local taxes but is more convienient. Through room service you must be present in your room for them to deliver and I have waited up to two hours for delivery.

Just a warning if cruising out of Galveston. State liquor laws prohibit delivery of your order until out to sea so if orders are placed, they will not be waiting in your room. They will most likely be delivered the second day of the cruise. In that instance I would order from room service the day of embarkation after you have reached international waters.

Archived