Spirit repo

hlb76

When does Spirit leave San Diego for good? I thought it was 2012 but the BIL just came back from a cruise and was told they would still be doing the Cabox2 next winter. :confused:

CONFUSED

She's leaving Sept 18 to Hawaii and then from Hawaii to Sydney on Sept 30, 2012, with many cruises between now and then. Check the intineraries on Carnival : http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/SailingSearch/Search2/?shipCode=SP

When does Spirit leave San Diego for good? I thought it was 2012 but the BIL just came back from a cruise and was told they would still be doing the Cabox2 next winter. :confused:

CONFUSED

it should leave San Diego in May when it will start next summers trips to Hawaii then to Alaska..When it comes back to Vancouver on Sept. 18th and goes to Hawaii then to Australia on Sept 30th...So it's leaving San Diego for the last time in May...Dennis

Thanks guys that's what I thought. I was hoping to sail out of San Diego one last time but we wont be able to do that. Guess we will just have to go back for land trips.

My BIL will be really mad to hear this. He just got off a cruise last week and bought a FCC and was told they will be sailing out of San Deigo in winter of 2012/2013. He is newly engaged and they where thinking of getting married in Cabo and sailing to get there w/ the wedding party. Guess he will have to look for another ship to get him there

Archived