Amazing Solo Deal or Big Error

hightownCO

I'm been checking cruises and pricing for a possible first solo cruise once my daughter goes off to college in August. Have been checking Princess, possibly Caribbean Princess in November or Dec. this year - as off season as I can get.

I'm only interested in OV to save money but for some reason, I went and looked at Suite pricing. There I found that the Window Suites are priced at $1598 for solo - total of $1672 including all fees and taxes. The two person price is over $2,000 per person! That's a negative single supplement! (Caution, Window suites do not have a balcony just floor to ceiling windows in it's place.)

I checked 11/10 and 12/1 but other sailings also have this amazing pricing but maybe higher due to getting closer to holiday sailings. Other Princess ships do not show this deal for Window Suites.

So if any solos out there looking for suites might want to check this deal. Like I said, don't know if it's a real deal or just a mistake on Princess' part.

I checked this out and it is indeed a good deal...the $1598.00 rate is valid for the November 10, 2012 through December 15, 2012 cruises and it goes higher from there. It goes to $1848.00 for departures in January 2013 and the February 2, 2013 cruise. After that it goes up another $200.00 to $300.00. These prices are plus taxes / fees.

The suite benefits are nice on Princess:

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

These suites do not have a balcony though, but the windows seem to bring a lo of light into the cabin. It would be cool to take advantage of this deal, I am considering it for the February 2, 2013 cruise.

Sharon, thank you for posting this deal.

soccer

Archived