High chairs and cribs?

jimbug

We'll be cruising with my infant daughter next year, and I was wondering if high chairs were something we would need to request in advance. (If so, how do we do so?) We are not doing anytime dining, if that makes a difference.

Also, what about requesting a crib? Does anyone know if there is a charge for this? Do you know if they are traditional cribs or more like a Pack n Play?

Thank you!

I do not remember there being a charge for a crib. We requested it when we made our booking and it was in our cabin when we arrived. It is a traditional crib.

We did anytime dining and I am thinking the first night we asked for a high chair but after that they had it ready for us. Even though we did anytime dining we pretty much ate at 6pm every night so they were ready for us. Also, we brought the stroller with us and they had a little place for us to park it, but a few nights we grabbed it and used that and had them to the high chair away as our LO passed out in the middle of dinner. They were great with the kids in the MDR. Also, after the first night they had milk readily available for us (our kids were 1 and 4).

Good luck...was such an easy fun vacation for us!!!

High chairs are the kind that do not have trays- they are they kind that pull up to the table. (be watchful of little hands) and these are plentiful; in the dining room, and the lido buffet

Cribs-- are like pack and play= you asked your agent to put this on your booking. you want to take your own sheets etc as detergents may be too strong for little bodies

Archived