Table assignment

Candie

When you board, do you go to the dining room to check your table assignment, or is there a card in your cabin? If 2 parties booked together would you assume you are dining at a table together?

Once you board check the Fun Times it will tell you when you can visit the M'd.. usually around 1 or 130...

When you get your SS cards check on them it will tell your dining room and table number.. you can goto the dining room if it is open to see where you are seated before you see the M'd.

If you booked with another party thru a PVP or TA they should have linked your bookings.. that way you are more than likely at the same table.. but always good to verify;)

I guess if you think you might have a preference where you sit it would be important to see the Maitre D but you will find out soon enough when you arrive for dinner the first night.

I have never had a problem with a seating arrangement except one cruise that had a baby that constantly cried. I wouldn't have know that had i checked it out ahead of time anyway.

We book through a PVP and have never been seperated from our tablemates.

Thank you all for the replies - I didn't know the table numbers are on the S&S card. I guess we will find out when we check in for the cruise then!

Candie.. you can always make sure that your bookings are linked tho by calling your PVP or TA...

I have gotten in the habit of going to the dining room when I board to check out my table assignment.

I would rather get it worked out ahead of time rather than wait until dinner.

This started because of poor table assignments on RCI - I've never had to change a Carnival assignment.

Archived