Nassau All Inclusive Beach Day??

GLARUGLARU

Hey guys,

Spending a full day in Nassau in May and am looking for the best beach experience. Calm/Clear water is how we like it. Been looking into all inclusive places for example the Riu Palace, which looks absolutely beautiful..... Looking for ideas/opinions on the best beach spot. Thanks again.

I too need some advice on what to do in Nassau. The ship offers a beach day at the Atlantis and at the Wyndham. Both seem to have their pluses and minuses. I am really having trouble deciding? Which will be least crowded, most secure, etc.?

Hey guys,

Spending a full day in Nassau in May and am looking for the best beach experience. Calm/Clear water is how we like it. Been looking into all inclusive places for example the Riu Palace, which looks absolutely beautiful..... Looking for ideas/opinions on the best beach spot. Thanks again.

We always go to Blue Lagoon Island, short boat ride from port. They have lunch inclusive beach day with calm waters in protected cove, and lots of free inflatable water toys. Also dolphin swim if so inclined. Beach day is $52 if booked direct, which includes ferry rides from Paradise Is and lunch. Can observe dolphins too after done at the beach.

Beautiful spot. We are heading back in March. Can't wait. Great for kids.

I too need some advice on what to do in Nassau. The ship offers a beach day at the Atlantis and at the Wyndham. Both seem to have their pluses and minuses. I am really having trouble deciding? Which will be least crowded, most secure, etc.?

Least crowded would be the wyndham.. you have access to the Sheraton as well. Never really seems "busy" or "crowded". Never a shortage of loungers. Use the beach to the left of the property.. it's excellent.

Both have security on the premises, and I've never felt insecure at either

Atlantis has more petty theft, but you should keep your eyes on your things regardless.

For the money.. Wyndham is my pick.

For the beach .. Wyndham is my pick.

Has anyone been to RIU Palace? Island Marketing offers a package for $75.00 that includes open bar, buffet and beach chair.We are just looking for nice beach where we can enjoy a few tropical drinks and relax. Is RIU a nice and safe place? Or should we consider somewhere else? Didnt really see any excursions with RCI that sounded like we are looking for in Nassau.

Hi- Have done both- beach day at Atlantis and day at the Wyndham/Sheraton.

Agree with above post that the Wyndham/Sheraton is the better beach day. You can use the pools and beach and the ocean is calmer.

When we did the Atlantis beach day- it was too rough for swimming!

Hi- Have done both- beach day at Atlantis and day at the Wyndham/Sheraton.

Agree with above post that the Wyndham/Sheraton is the better beach day. You can use the pools and beach and the ocean is calmer.

When we did the Atlantis beach day- it was too rough for swimming!

Can you tell me how to get a Wyndham pass? I went to the hotel site, but didn't see any way to reserve day passes , only book rooms. Did you call or go through another site or agency?

Thanks for your help.

Can you tell me how to get a Wyndham pass? I went to the hotel site, but didn't see any way to reserve day passes , only book rooms. Did you call or go through another site or agency?

Thanks for your help.

Day passes are only available from the front desk upon arrival.

Just walk in the front door and ask..

Hey scuba-any idea how is snorkeling just off the hotel beach?

Also how much was your day pas PP?

Thx!

The ONLY hotel that has any snorkeling at all is the Sheraton. It's not great, but there is sealife on the rock wall.. No coral heads or other colorful life.

Shore snorkeling is not very good in nassau/Paradise Island due to overuse, leeching and construction .

Day passes to the Sheraton are $25 pp/ $12.50 for kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Blue Lagoon sounds like a great idea.....looks amazing too ! When I tried to book directly through them they said we had to book thru NCL as there were only so many spots available being as we were on a cruise. NCL does not offer beach day, only Dolphin encounter. How did you go about booking BL on your own?

• 2 weeks later...
Took the Booze Cruise with my lady this past Saturday and it was tons of fun. Caught the boat on the dock next to Senor Frogs. Had lots of mixed drinks, great bbq lunch, pretty good snorkeling and everyone was dancing. Great fun for singles or couples!

where did you find the booze cruise?

Blue Lagoon Island charges you extra at the island to use there water toys. It is not free, I read this in other reviews.

Mats and tubes are free when you purchase a beach day. Other water toys, trikes and kayaks as well as the inflatables, are not free.

Took the Booze Cruise with my lady this past Saturday and it was tons of fun. Caught the boat on the dock next to Senor Frogs. Had lots of mixed drinks, great bbq lunch, pretty good snorkeling and everyone was dancing. Great fun for singles or couples!

Did you prebook or get off the boat and find out about the "booze cruise"? Just wondering if I can wait until we get to there to figure out what we are doing. Not sure all in my group will want to do it but between when board the ship and make it to Nassau some might be game. If not we will just head over to the free beach down from Senor Frogs-for some sun & beers ;)

Archived