Liberty or Breeze??

Halftocruz

I'm trying to decide between the Breeze and Liberty. The Liberty would allow us to get 2 balconies for the same price as inside on Breeze.

What I'm wondering is since the 2.0 upgrades did the Liberty get a ropes type course that you climb on and manuver the course. It looks like it in pictures but I can't tell. Can anyone fill me in? I don't know if it is worth the extra price for the Breeze but am looking for some new stuff on the ships for my son. He did love the waterworks on the Dream.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kellie

I am sorry to report that the Liberty did not get a Skycourse during the Funship 2.0 upgrade. It got the Alchemy bar, Blue Iguana bar and cantina, Red Frog rum bar, and Guy Burgers.

The Magic and Breeze are the only two ships in the fleet who will have the Skycourse for now. Perhaps when the Dream goes into drydock it will get a Cucina del Capitano and the sports square area will be redesigned and skycourse added.

The Liberty is a wonderful ship and do not hestitate to book it if you want the balcony. Have you thought of going with a Deck 2 Cove balcony instead of one of the Deck 6 and higher balconies. The Breeze will have ALL of the Funship 2.0 upgrades and have the Waterworks, Cucino del Capitano, Red Frog Pub, Sports Square with Skycourse, and one extra added bonus the 5D theater!

I was on the Magic not too long ago and I can tell you that the Frog is a great place to hang out and that the Italian food at lunch in Cucina is positively divine....

I'm trying to decide between the Breeze and Liberty. The Liberty would allow us to get 2 balconies for the same price as inside on Breeze.

What I'm wondering is since the 2.0 upgrades did the Liberty get a ropes type course that you climb on and manuver the course. It looks like it in pictures but I can't tell. Can anyone fill me in? I don't know if it is worth the extra price for the Breeze but am looking for some new stuff on the ships for my son. He did love the waterworks on the Dream.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kellie

Go with the Breeze since you liked the Dream and you have the option! The Breeze is also supposed to have Hasbro which Liberty did not get during drydock and looks like a lot of fun. We would have booked Breeze for this summer, but it will not be here yet. Save the balcony for when your son is in college. :)

Archived