Island Marketing or Captain Marvin Stingray trip?

LYOUNG47

I've researched both Island Marketing Buccaneer Stingray City tour and Captain Marvin's Two Stop Tour. Anyone have experience or suggestions on which is better? reliable?

Then we plan on stopping off at 7 mile beach for the rest of the day- I'll take suggestions on what to do/where to go there also! Thanks!!!

March 4th-can't wait

We did Captain Marvin's two stop. It was great. We missed the time we had scheduled as we didn't get off the ship in time. We hurried, we just didn't make it. There was no problem putting us on a later trip. I don't know the other company; so, I can't say. Have a great time. We are headed back again and we will do the sting rays again. It is just a super experience.

Nancy

I don't know that you'll find a lot of people who have done both, we just returned from our cruise and really like Captain Marvin's 2 stop. What made me book it was the early start (8:30am) so that we could beat the other boats out there and we'd have time for Hell and 7 mile beach. What makes me recommend it is the great staff, I'm really bad with names but our boat guide/in the water guide showed us how to hold the rays without hurting them and got photos of us holding, "kissing" and getting a back massage and when our personal camera photos didn't turn out he did it with me again. Best excursion we took on this trip.

Archived