In Nassau from 7am-3pm..help!!!

tab1220

We will be on the Oasis arriving in Nassau on 1/29 along with our 3 children ages 17,15&7.

We would really LOVE to do Atlantis,but unfortunatelly from what I'm reading won't have enough time.

Would Junkanoo beach and fish fry be a good option? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just want to do something that the kids will enjoy.

We will be on the Oasis arriving in Nassau on 1/29 along with our 3 children ages 17,15&7.

We would really LOVE to do Atlantis,but unfortunatelly from what I'm reading won't have enough time.

Would Junkanoo beach and fish fry be a good option? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

There are lots of good information on Junkanoo Beach and directions on how to get there, do a search function and type in Junkanoo Beach. Have fun, apparently there are facilities such as restroom and beach chair for rent plus lots of concession stall plus it is near Fish Fry (a row of small bahamian restaurant) plus there is a guy there doing bbq lobster and chicken which is apparently very good. All this infor I got off the other member's review on Junkanoo. I am going there in March and did abit of a search and got alot of good infor on it.

Check out stuart cove (www.stuartcove.com) for subs, underwater scooters etc. lots of fun with kids.

Actually since you arrive so early you would have time to do the Atlantis waterpark. We were there on Sat. 7/4/11. Our ship arrived at 8 am. We were at Atlantis by 9am. Slides open at 10 am and our two sons had done all the big slides and current at least once around 12-12:30 pm. The lines get longer starting around noon.

Depending on how many of the big slides your kids want to do, they might not have time to do them more than once but they should be able to do them all at least once before you would have to leave around 1-1:30 pm to get back to the ship.

You can do a search on Atlantis Aquaventure and read my review from this summer.

Archived