another first timer?

ssoule

Could somebody tell me if we are suppose to get any kind of boarding tickets in the mail,,, we are due to sail the 4th of february and want to be totally as ready as a first timer could be :rolleyes: thanks ,,,,,Suzy

Since your question has already been answered above...

Check out the links in my signature below for some great info, especially for first timers. Guarantee it will help you be better prepared and definitely let you get more out of your cruise experience.

Have a great cruise!

Nana6 is correct. On the Carnival.com website click on 'Manage My Cruise' near the top of the page. Log in to your account via the link on the 'Welcome Aboard' page. If you've not established an account this would be a great time to get that done.

Once into your Cruise Manager you'll see your booking with 'To Do List' over to the right of center. Click on 'View Details' and then on 'View Documents' from the drop down. You'll need to print your boarding passes and luggage tags from there.

A quick hint about the luggage tags... they're flimsy. I like to laminate them with 3M Self Adhesive Laminating Pouches, the 4X6 size. Makes 'em bullet proof!!!

By the way... a color printer isn't necessary... black and white will do fine!

:)

Archived