Atlantis Dolphin Cay Shallow Water Interaction

mbyers66

I have a question my nephew (17) wants to do the dolphin interaction his brother (15) doesnt want to do anything. I don't feel comfortable leaving the 15 year old on the boat nor do I feel comfortable letting the 17 year old go to the excursion by himself. We thought about getting the Atlantis beach excursion that leaves the same time as the dolphin excursion. Has anyone else split up as a group doing different things at Atlantis. Can you still see each other etc? I hope I don't sound over protective....

I have a question my nephew (17) wants to do the dolphin interaction his brother (15) doesnt want to do anything. I don't feel comfortable leaving the 15 year old on the boat nor do I feel comfortable letting the 17 year old go to the excursion by himself. We thought about getting the Atlantis beach excursion that leaves the same time as the dolphin excursion. Has anyone else split up as a group doing different things at Atlantis. Can you still see each other etc? I hope I don't sound over protective....

I've been trying to figure out the same thing, as our 17 year old DD wants to do the dolphins, but I have done it twice (with her brothers) and don't want to spend the money or do it again. I wish they would allow someone to go along and just watch without paying the full price!

I will keep an eye on this thread to see what answers you get!

Elaine

The beach excursion is nowhere near dolphin cay.. in order to see dolphin cay you would have to pay for a program.

I think there is an observer program, (where you view from dolphin cay beach which is private).. but you are so far from the program that you relly can't see anything

Why not check out the dolphins at Blue Lagoon. THey have an observer program for $25.. and a nearby beach that all can use.

It's a better program than Atlantis by far.

www.dolphinencounters.com

The beach excursion is nowhere near dolphin cay.. in order to see dolphin cay you would have to pay for a program.

I think there is an observer program, (where you view from dolphin cay beach which is private).. but you are so far from the program that you relly can't see anything

Why not check out the dolphins at Blue Lagoon. THey have an observer program for $25.. and a nearby beach that all can use.

It's a better program than Atlantis by far.

www.dolphinencounters.com

I just got off the phone with them and am booking with them! Thanks so much you saved me about $300!!!

Archived