Friends of Bill W

dennis36nc

Has anyone been to meetings on the Zuiderdam. How are they? Are well

attended? We are traveling on the Zuiderdam 7/16/05. We have a cabana at half moon cay and thought it would be a great place for a meeting.

dennis

PS Thanks for the help this community has given me:)

My husband is a friend of Bill W too. What a great idea to have a meeting at the cabana! We are on the Zuid. in Oct. , in the past cruises Hubby says it is a mixed lot, sometimes it's a large meeting and other times small. The crew also uses these meetings.

Have fun and let me know how it works out!

Has anyone been to meetings on the Zuiderdam. How are they? Are well attended?

Hiya Dennis, I was on the Zuiderdam this past christmas. As stated attendence varies. Meetings usually started about 15 minutes before bingo started.

The meeting when I was on the ship was held right off the crows nest in the room where they allowed smoking cigars. (Can't remember the name of room) So it got pretty noisy at times and the meeting was interupted a lot by crew and passengers. A sign was never put up by the door that there was a private meeting being held there. :(

Meeting topics varied, I brought the little red book along so picked something from it every day. Everyone had the chance to lead the meeting. There was a meeting held every day including port days. No crew members came to the meetings

This past summer I was on the Rotterdam. The FOB meeting usually had 15 people at each meeting during the sea days. Less during port days. Several of the entertainment crew came to the meeting.

Archived