Pics (and/or reviews) of the new fun factory on Infinity

Pandot

We are sailing on the Summit in May. Was hoping for pics of the new fun factories (obviously Summit is not ready yet). We have an active LO and I am worried they are taking out all the "climbing" stuff (there were indoor and outdoor "climbing" stuff in the old fun factory.

Was hoping to see what the new, smaller space looked like. Can't get a good idea from the one photo I was able to find online.

(So sad about the little kiddie pool, but I know I am in the minority and that it wasn't a moneymaker :))

Thanks for anyone who has any info or pics either now, or in the near cruising future.

All the best,

Andrea

I'm am interested in this as well. Family is going on the Summit and would like us to join. We have another vacation planned but are considering changing it for another summit summer cruise. DD#2 was only 2 last year - but did go in once or twice - because she was fully trained (they let her in with an adult staying with her). DD#1 loved the climbing features not sure how she will feel if they take a lot out.

Are they removing those? Is it supposed to be an even smaller space now with the upgrades they are currently making?

Archived