Looking for tips for those "Suite" benefits!

Jester580

Well this is all terrible news.

I have suspected for some time now that booking a Grand Suite for our transatlantic on the Nav in April was a mistake as it could spoil DW.

All these perks suggest this will very much be the case.

I am more than happy to do two cruises with an ocean view, DW may prefer the one cruise in a GS option for future vacations now.

:D:D:D

...or you could just move up to Seabourn.......Good Luck putting the genie back in the bottle.;):)

We like the big bathroom too - we always said it seems like you could ball-room dance in it :p. We have GS 1324 booked for our cruise in 3/2013 and can't wait - we had that same cabin a couple of years ago.

Pat

I loved the bathtub! A nice long soak with a glass of wine before dinner....lovely.

Don't forget about the chocolates at turn-down time (allure)

On the Explorer, too.

Since this is a suite thread, does anyone know where on Oasis the pool seating is reserved? Also, I've been told the seats reserved in the theatre are in the balcony, right. How soon should I email the concierge to rent a cabana on Labadee? (the only reason we are doing Western, so if it rains I'm sitting on the beach regardless of the weather)!

We have waited a long time to have a suite on the Oasis and saved many pennies, so I DO NOT want to miss one perk! Thanks for all of the great info!!!

Also, is it cast in stone that you do not have to reserve the shows ahead of time, except for the Comedy show, with that magical gold card?

Since this is a suite thread, does anyone know where on Oasis the pool seating is reserved? Also, I've been told the seats reserved in the theatre are in the balcony, right. How soon should I email the concierge to rent a cabana on Labadee? (the only reason we are doing Western, so if it rains I'm sitting on the beach regardless of the weather)!

We have waited a long time to have a suite on the Oasis and saved many pennies, so I DO NOT want to miss one perk! Thanks for all of the great info!!!

Also, is it cast in stone that you do not have to reserve the shows ahead of time, except for the Comedy show, with that magical gold card?

The reserved seating is not technically by a pool but it's located on a separate deck (close enough to the pools) above the solarium. If you're on RCCL's website and do a virtual tour of the Oasis, you can see the deck above the Solarium Bistro icon. The reserved theater seats are in the Balcony. I emailed the a week before our cruise and rented the cabana in Labadee (we got a beachfront one, I highly recommend!) Oh and I almost forgot, we made reservations but they are definitely not cast in stone.. there were plenty of seats for the shows we went to on Standby (even the Comedy show - we originally had booked midnight but DH was getting tired so we ended up getting into the 10:30 show without any issues after being in the Standby line). Happy Cruising!

Archived