Kids Clubs on Adventure of the Seas

ST-UK

Hi,

I am heading to the Med in May, and taking my 11 year old daughter.

She is quite mature for her age and this is her first cruise. She has a lot of independance at home and she will want his also onboard. How strict are they about the ages within the groups. I know they are set as Voyagers ages 9 to 11 and Navigators for ages 12 to 14. What are the chances of her being "let in" the Navigator group. Anyone had recent experience with the current kids club teams?

Thanks in advance..

Si

They allowed my daughter, who is 8, to move up to the 9-11 group on The Voyager. She was given a talk about acceptable behavior and told that if she got a warning that day she would have to move down. It was like a day of "probation." After that day (she was well-behaved) they told her she should always come to the 9-11 group.

They allowed my daughter, who is 8, to move up to the 9-11 group on The Voyager. She was given a talk about acceptable behavior and told that if she got a warning that day she would have to move down. It was like a day of "probation." After that day (she was well-behaved) they told her she should always come to the 9-11 group.

Ahh , that makes more sense. Thanks for your reply. :)

Archived