Senor Frogs/Carlos & Charlies

gracie65

Not yet...:D I'm actually toying with the idea of opening up something similar myself...

There used to be Ay Caramba (across the street from the ferries at the pontoon bridge) with sort of a Senor Frogs atmosphere, but they've upgraded to an upscale restaurant.

You can have drinks in the Riffort Village at Chihuahua Cantina or at the Iguana Cafe downtown.

Not yet...:D I'm actually toying with the idea of opening up something similar myself...

There used to be Ay Caramba (across the street from the ferries at the pontoon bridge) with sort of a Senor Frogs atmosphere, but they've upgraded to an upscale restaurant.

You can have drinks in the Riffort Village at Chihuahua Cantina or at the Iguana Cafe downtown.

Is Riffort Village the shopping area near the mega pier?

ISA, That is just what the island needs. Suggestion from me:::: somewhere close to Denny's or Aqualectric, where it is still close to Piers, on the water and maybe someone will see the Monument to Tula !!!!

I would go there. !!!! I like the Parrot bar (?), next to Chihuahua in Riffort too. Julian was great when I was there... he made the best diablo mojitos

ISA, That is just what the island needs. Suggestion from me:::: somewhere close to Denny's or Aqualectric, where it is still close to Piers, on the water and maybe someone will see the Monument to Tula !!!!

I would go there. !!!! I like the Parrot bar (?), next to Chihuahua in Riffort too. Julian was great when I was there... he made the best diablo mojitos

Thanks for the suggestions, it really seems like with ships staying till 10pm there would be some type of fun bar near the ship!!! We will check these out!!!

Actually, there are advanced plans by the government for a second mega pier and two pier villages. So I guess I already missed the boat...:(

Actually, there are advanced plans by the government for a second mega pier and two pier villages. So I guess I already missed the boat...:(

The government !!! Stay on top of them, get involved, if you can. show them what people want. You haven't missed the boat at all, I hope. You are on island time and your government is moving slowly from what I hear and read. I wish the best for Curacao as it really does have some great places and people, and lots of room to grow, if given the chance. Present the idea, with someone on the planning committee. Where will the 2nd Mega Pier be? Just wondering...Punda? Blue Bay? You and me can plan this much quicker !! Just kidding, but it did sound good. Have a good day. Plan ahead for future visitors. Most people only the the colors and there is much more to Curacao than just colors.

Archived