Deposit amount?

We are thinking of booking the 8-day itinerary on Jewel for next January (2006), and I can't find what the deposit amount would be on the RC website. It used to be $250 - is that still the case? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

We Just booked for April 2006 and the deposit is 250 pp based on the double occupancy room, so it would be 500.00. We are also taking our daughter and still only paid 500.00. So if you are adding more than 2 pp to your room the deposit will still only be 500.00.

April 8, 2006 Granduear of the Seas

We are booked on the Jewel - 10 night from Boston in October - the deposit was $450 per person including our daughter who will be the 3rd in our room. The brochure clearly states the larger deposit due to the length of the trip.

We're booked on the Jewel for Feb 2006 and paid $250 pp for my DH and I. My DD, her DH and son (he's 3 and will be in their room) are also booked for the same cruise. They paid $250 pp also, making the deposit $750 for them.

Archived