Picture Frame

CDay

Hi all you knowledgeable CC members. I am trying to find something and thought maybe one of you could help me. For a few years they had in the photo department, a frame that was a picture of a ship on one side that had little LED lights that lit up the ship and on the other side you could put an 8x10 photo. It opened like a book. Wouldn't you know it, that when I finally got a photo that would be perfect for that frame I inquired at the photo dept on the Emerald back in July and they told me they no longer had it. :(

I have been searching Ebay and no luck. I was wondering if perhaps they still had them on another ship or maybe one of you bought one that you don't use or want. I would love to be able to get one.

Any suggestions? :confused:

We have one--still lights up and still in great shape. Send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail to you.

OMG!!! I knew you guys would come through. :D Thank you so much. I have a yahoo account so please contact me at clday99 and we can discuss. thanks again!

Archived