Delpalm beach AND ostrich farm??

SugarStar00

Hello, i'm sailing on Princess and we will be in Aruba from 7-5. I'm interested in the Ship tour to Depalm island beach and water park, and the time frame is listed as 930-2. I really want to visit the ostrich farm too. Does anyone know if I could make a private reservation to go to the ostrich farm after the beach excursion? Anyone have any idea how far away these two places are from each other and the ship? Thanks for any advice!

Jen

From the ship, a taxi will cost $23 each way. According to their website, the last tour is at 4 pm. I would allow a half hour from Depalm Island back to the ship and and a half hour from the ship to the Ostrich farm. It should not take that long, but depends upon traffic.

According to their website they will provide transportation, but you would need to contact them about the timing http://www.arubaostrichfarm.com/hotel_cruise_pick_up.html

I wonder if I could go directly from Depalm to the farm?
Unless De Palm has special transportation from the ship to their island, the normal routine is taking their ferry over to the island from an area south of the airport. It is an out of the way spot so unless you had your own car, there would not be any taxis waiting for a fare.

Archived