Checking your Carnival reservation Online??

islandreaming

Hi all, my husband and I are booked on our first Carnival cruise (The Glory) leaving June 11th. I want to check our reservation online. I don't see our room number anywhere or our dinner seating selection. Does anyone know how to make that information available online. I'm paid in full and travel agent sent me a letter stating my room number. I asked her to change my dinner seating, but I can't seem to check it online. Any ideas as to how I can do that? Thanks any help would be appreciated.

You won't find out your dinner assignment until you get on the ship... you make a request for a certain time with your Agent or PVP and Carnival will do their best to accomodate you. Did you book a guarantee or specific cabin... my cabin number doesn't show up on my booking either... then again, I have not looked to hard for it

Hi, Goincruisin, I did book a specific balcony room. I saw someone awhile ago write a post about finding this information. I just don't remember how to go about it. They said you were able to access your room and dinner seating info. I'll have to scan through the older posts.

I found the link in an older message. You have to be signed into the Carnival site and have another window open. Then you click on this link.

http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

You're able to see your booking information, room number and dinner seating info. Like you said though, it doesn't mean you're going to get the dinner seating you requested.

Archived