Royal shuttle Orlando

zzmaxwell

• 3 months later...

Just recently used them for our transportation services last weekend & i found this company to be very unorganized & unprofessional. I had 6 angry adults after being picked up 1 1/2 hrs late going to the port & having to split up our group returning from the cruise to the airport. We had prepaid & set these arrangements up 2 months in advance prior to our trip. I say choose careful.

Wish you would have sailed before me! Unfortunately, I went with them and it was the worst experience ever. Sorry you guys had to experience them also. Looking at booking our next cruise and I'm most certain we aren't looking at going out of Port Canaveral.

Robin

• 4 months later...

I recently booked a cruise out of Canaveral and decided to go with Royal Shuttle ( http://www.royalcocoashuttle.com/shuttle_rates.php ) for transportation to and from home. HUGE MISTAKE! This is without a doubt the most disreputable company I've ever dealt with. First off I was told that my credit card would not be billed until the day of the departure. Lie number one. For reasons beyond my control, the cruise was cancelled. So I called and cancelled the shuttle booking. Two days later a charge for $420 shows up on my credit card statement from them. I called Visa and disputed the charge thinking that would be the end of it. Forward one week. I woke up this morning an now I have SIX charges on my credit card for $420 each! Do yourself a favor and give this shuttle service a complete miss. Not worth the time or aggravation.

I recently booked a cruise out of Canaveral and decided to go with Royal Shuttle ( http://www.royalcocoashuttle.com/shuttle_rates.php ) for transportation to and from home. HUGE MISTAKE! This is without a doubt the most disreputable company I've ever dealt with. First off I was told that my credit card would not be billed until the day of the departure. Lie number one. For reasons beyond my control, the cruise was cancelled. So I called and cancelled the shuttle booking. Two days later a charge for $420 shows up on my credit card statement from them. I called Visa and disputed the charge thinking that would be the end of it. Forward one week. I woke up this morning an now I have SIX charges on my credit card for $420 each! Do yourself a favor and give this shuttle service a complete miss. Not worth the time or aggravation.

Really Bad experience for your first post.

Is this a new service, to and from home????

We used RCI for our return to MCO from the Freedom in July and it costs us for three people around $100.We knew at time of booking that it would immediately go on our credit card.

The only complaint I had is we were the second group off the ship and we had to wait about 15ish minutes to fill the bus. (This was July, I am approximating time now), after what seem like forever we left and it was a nice 45 min ride to MCO.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Would I do it again, probably, and try to stay calm as I wait.

Edited by Lionesss

• 4 months later...

We are currently in a dispute with Royal Shuttle. My husband booked the service for an upcoming trip, then I read this board and we called to cancel. Even though our trip is two weeks away we are told we cannot cancel and our credit card has been charged. We called the Better Business Bureau and there are currently 14 complaints against this company. :(

• 1 year later...

My experience with Royal Shuttle has been very disappointing.... other than the very first call where they were quite friendly and helpful, after that the service disappeared.

I never received confirmation of my reservation, after several e-mails and phone calls with no results, I finally told them I wanted to cancel the reservation due to the lack of response and suddenly they replied.

I told them thank you, but I still wanted to go ahead with the cancellation as my customers (I am a travel agent) had read some bad comments about their company on the internet and so far I couldn't give much positive feedback either... that is when they simply said "sorry, the reservation is non-refundable" and dismissed the bad reviews as "simply our competitors trying to hurt our business".

Well, I am here to tell you that I am not a competitor but a travel agent, and I would not recommend doing business with this company as they are not professional at all. They would not consider any exception to the refund policy, even though the request was made within a couple of weeks of the reservation and well over a month before the actual trip!!!

I asked if they could make any accomodation based on simple business courtesy.... not a chance.

i am not here to recommend any other company, I just want to give an unbiased report on poor service I received from Royal Shuttle.

We are currently in a dispute with Royal Shuttle. My husband booked the service for an upcoming trip, then I read this board and we called to cancel. Even though our trip is two weeks away we are told we cannot cancel and our credit card has been charged. We called the Better Business Bureau and there are currently 14 complaints against this company. :(

did anything happen with your dispute??? I had the exact same experience, wondered if there was anything I could do....

• 5 months later...

I have never in all my years! False charge on my credit card and I called and spoke with J*** to inquire about the charge. First he said let him check his paper work and all of a sudden I was disconnected. I called back and he made up a false cruise and date, I told him that ws not me because I keep records of all my cruises and the date he is claiming I was working. He called me a few degrading names and said he was going to get his lawyer involved. I said I welcome that and he continued with a lot of degrading language. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. I researched this company and :eek::eek: the reviews. Please do the research on this company before you make any reservations. Don't become a victim!